The company Wavoff is aware of the importance of respecting confidentiality for you.
This is why, we wish to be the most transparent concerning our methods of collection, usage and storage of your personal information.
The personal information collected on our site www.wavoff.fr is the information collected when you fill out our contact form, namely:
-type of smartphone
Use of the data :
The data that we collect is recorded in a file by the company located WAVOFF, 9 Rue vieillard 33300 Bordeaux.
This data is used to be able to answer your questions and / or request for information and / or resolve a technical problem encountered with the Wavoff mobile application and / or partnership. The legal basis for processing is consent.
The data collected will be communicated only to the following recipients: WAVOFF, 9 Rue Vieillard, 33300 Bordeaux.
Storage of your data :
We will only keep your personal data for the necessary time for the purposes of collection. This means that data will be destroyed or deleted from our systems when it is no longer needed.
Data protection :
Wavoff is committed to protect your personal data. We do not sell, rent or transfer databases to third party companies.
In accordance with applicable legal and applicable provisions, you have the following rights:
- Exercise your right of access, to know the personal data that concerns you.
- Request the updating of your data, if it is inaccurate.
- Request the portability or deletion of your data.
- Request the limitation of the processing of your data
- To object, for legitimate reasons, to the processing of your data.
- Oppose or withdraw your consent to the use by our services of your contact details for the sending of our promotions, solicitations via email, telephone calls and postal mail.
You can exercise your rights, either by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to the following address:
9 RUE VIEILLARD
Residence L’Entracte Appt A7
Tel : 06 43 70 27 35